Wednesday, May 14, 2008

{{ MODERN PRIMARY COLORS }} Etsy Treasury 3 of 3




I am honored and excited with all these Etsy treasuries... yay me

I have never imagine before to get three (3) treasuries in a day. Plus I also get one (1) silver star, meaning that I am an alternate featured-artist for the treasury. By all means, my works have been picked by four curators.

This fabulous treasury has a theme "Modern Primary Colors - Cyans, Lemon Yellow, Fuchsia. " and was created by GemmaBeads. Thank a lot for the inclusion. Please find below detail information of this pendant.


"FUN SUMMER... Colorful Ferris Wheel ~
ECO-friendly Glass Photo Necklace"

Hmmm, I smell all the fun of summer already... Festival, theme park, hiking, swimming, and getting in one of these colorful FERRIS WHEEL, and more.

ECO-Friendly glass photo pendant necklace - FaniSong's newest collection using 100% recycled glass and beautiful nature photos. We can be stylish and environment conscious in the same time... lets nature speaks of our style!!

Image was fused into the glass, so pendant is waterproof, but it is not a good idea to immerse any jewelry into water. Then it was sealed with non-toxic acrylic for a great protection, longevity, and no-harm to you and environment. It finished with sterling silver plated bail. It will ship in a compliment beautiful round tin container... which perfect for gift giving.


Please visit my website of www.fanisong.com or my etsy shop www.fanisong.etsy.com

Thank you for stopping by.
~ F a n i ~
.

No comments: