Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Getting Tired of Winter




As per my calendar, first day of spring is officially tomorrow. But I still see a lot of snow 'mountains' on the streets everywhere. We got a lot of snow storms this year. I usually wondered around during snow storm, played with my camera to hopefully catch a lot of beautiful pictures. I share few of some pictures I took, it's in the neighborhood where I live. Look at the branches that were covered by snow, weren't they beautiful. And I guess I wasn't the only one who walked around and took pictures during snow fall.


I honestly love snow fall, I always find a magic moment in there that's hard to describe but I feel it. But somehow, I am getting tired of this winter and winter blues are all over me. Don't get me wrong, I love snow and winter but when it gets too loooooooong, I am tired of it. I cannot wait for spring to come, hopefully it's coming soon as Willy had been out a few weeks ago.

No comments: